Final music announcement

COVID-19 Update - posted 03.04.2020

Hey Deer Shedders. We wanted to give you another update on our process regarding the COVID-19 outbreak. Your patience so far has been really appreciated during this busy time for the team.

We have planned for two scenarios: going ahead as scheduled (in case suppression of the outbreak improves in the 16 weeks until Deer Shed, though we are aware this is currently looking optimistic) - and postponement until July 2021.

Our team expect to be in the position to make an informed decision by the end of April, and it will be based solely upon the safety of our staff, volunteers, audience and performers. This will be communicated through all our available channels, including directly contacting each ticket holder.

In the event of a postponement, tickets for 2020 will be carried forward to 2021. We would encourage you to roll the tickets onto 2021 to help the festival continue in this difficult period, but we understand this may not be possible for some, and refunds will be available should we postpone.

Thank you for the kind messages of support you have sent our way recently and, again, for your patience. Please stay safe and continue to follow the most recent public health advice.

We will be in touch soon.

Deer Shed team x

Privacy Statement