1. We reserve the right to make alterations to the published event programme where reasonably necessary including
changes to any acts (headliner or otherwise). We will not refund tickets due to a change in programme.
2. Tickets cannot be refunded unless the event is cancelled or reschduled.
3. Tickets are strictly non-transferable.
4.It is your responsibility to ascertain whether an Event has been cancelled or re-scheduled and the date and time of any re-scheduled Event. Where an Event is cancelled or re-scheduled, we will use our reasonable endeavours to notify you using the details you provided us at the time of ordering. We cannot guarantee that you will be informed of such cancellation before the date of the Event.
5. The value of the refund shall be limited to the face value of the tickets and will only include any booking fees at our discretion.
Deer Shed Festival Terms and Conditions of Sale
"Agent" means the organisation (which may include Us) from whom You have purchased this Ticket.
"Event" means the event to be held at the Venue in respect of which You have bought this Ticket.
"Terms" means these terms and conditions. "Ticket" means any ticket for You to attend an Event.
"Venue" means the venue where the Event is held.
"We" means "Us" and "Our" shall be read accordingly.
"You" means you as the holder of this Ticket and "Your" shall be read accordingly.
1. These Terms incorporate, and should be read together with, any Venueís and/or Agentís terms, conditions and regulations, which You can obtain from the Venue and/or Agent.
2. Your possession of this Ticket constitutes Your acceptance of these Terms.
3. Tickets are personal revocable licences and shall at all times remain Our property and subject to the Terms.
4. It is Your responsibility to check this Ticket prior to the Event, and contact Us immediately if there is a problem, as mistakes may not be rectified on the day of the Event.
5. Please contact Us in advance of the Event if You have any specific access requirements.
6. You must retain this Ticket on Your person at all times during the Event.
7. It is not always possible to issue duplicate Tickets, and standing Tickets cannot be replaced in any circumstances.
8. Your Ticket may be invalidated if any part of it is removed, altered or defaced.
9. We reserve the right, acting reasonably, to provide You with alternative seating at the Event of no less value to that (if any) specified on this Ticket.
10. Where reasonably necessary, We reserve the right to make alterations to the published Event or programme. Our liability for the cancellation, rescheduling or material change to an Event is limited to the refund set out in condition 11 below.
11. We will not refund or exchange this Ticket unless the Event is cancelled or rescheduled or there is a material change to the Event (such that in Our reasonable opinion the Event is materially different to what a purchaser of the Ticket might reasonably have expected when purchasing the Ticket). The use of understudies or alternative acts in general shall not be a material change.
12. If an Event is rescheduled or materially changed You must claim Your refund in good time before the rescheduled or materially changed event takes place, if an Event is cancelled, You must claim Your refund within 1 months from the date of the Event.
13. Personal arrangements including travel, subsistence and accommodation relating to the Event which have been arranged by You are at Your own risk.
14. We will not be responsible for any loss, theft or damage to Your personal belongings, other than caused as a result of Our negligence.
15. You may not re-sell or transfer this Ticket.
16. If You have obtained this Ticket in breach of these Terms and/or if You breach any of these Terms then it shall be void, and all rights conferred on You or evidenced by such Ticket shall be void. If You seek to gain entry to an Event using a void Ticket then we reserve the right to eject You from the Event and You may be liable to legal action for trespass. Void tickets are non refundable
17. We reserve the right to refuse You entry to and/or eject You from the Event and/or Venue in reasonable circumstances including without limitation for health and safety or licensing reasons; if You behave in a manner which has or is likely to affect the enjoyment of other persons at the Event; if You use threatening, abusive or insulting words or mannerisms; if in Our reasonable opinion You are acting under the influence of alcohol or drugs; if You fail, when required, to produce proof of identity or age; if You breach these Terms; or if Your Ticket is void.
18. We reserve the right to conduct security searches from time to time, and to refuse admission to You, or eject You, from the Event and/or Venue should You refuse to comply with such security searches.
19. We reserve the right to confiscate any item, which in Our reasonable opinion may cause danger or disruption to any other persons at the Event (including but not limited to animals; laser pens; Your own food and drink; bottles; cans; glass containers; items which may be regarded as weapons; or illegal substances).
20. You must comply with any and all instructions given to You by Venue and/or Event staff and stewards.
21. You shall not use equipment for recording or transmitting (by digital or any other means) any audio, visual or audio-visual material or any information or data inside any Venue or at any Event, and You shall not bring such equipment into any Venue or Event.
22. By attending an Event, You give Your express consent to Your actual or simulated likeness to be included within any film, photograph, audio and/or audiovisual recording to be exploited in any and all media for any purpose at any time throughout the world. This includes filming by the police or security which may be carried out for the security of customers.
23. You must switch off any mobile phones and messaging equipment during the Event.
24. We may prosecute You if You cause damage to the Venue, the Venue infrastructure, or cause harm to any other person at the Event and/or Venue.
25. You may only leave and re-enter the Venue during the Event at Our discretion and/or that of the Venue management. Otherwise, there will be no re-admission or pass outs of any kind.
26. If You arrive late, We will make every effort to admit You to the Event at a suitable break (which may be the interval), but we cannot guarantee that You will be admitted.
27. We reserve the right to allow audience members to stand in seated areas of the audience.
28. If before or during the Event You have a complaint in relation to the Event (including without limitation in relation to Your ability to view the Event), please contact Us or a steward promptly since complaints are very difficult to deal with after the Event.
29. Warning Ė Prolonged exposure to loud noise may cause damage to Your hearing.
Deer Shed Festival Terms and Conditions of Entry
1. No refunds other than on cancellation or rescheduling of the event.
2. Artists and billed attractions may be subject to change.
3. No unaccompanied under 16ís are allowed on site. Under 16ís must be accompanied by over 18ís.
4. No re-admission. Tickets are non-transferable.
5. No animals will be admitted.
6. In order to facilitate the security, safety and comfort of all guests the Promoter reserves the right to evict or refuse admission and refund the ticket value.
7. In The Dock Ltd and its associated Promoters are unable to accept liability for personal damages, losses or injuries sustained at this event - including damage and losses to property and motor vehicles - if the cause is due to the negligence of the ticket holder or the actions of other patrons.
8. The Promoter will not issue duplicate tickets for lost or stolen tickets.
9. Tickets are only valid when purchased from official agents of In The Dock. Tickets bought from other sources will be refused admission.
10. Entry will only be permitted on production of valid tickets. Tickets are only valid when presented in full. Tickets without stubs, defaced or otherwise incomplete will not be accepted for admission (please refer to point of purchase prior to the event in the case of accidental damage).
11. Strictly no trading allowed within the venue without the Promoterís consent.
12. As a condition of sale, ticket holders consent to being filmed or sound recorded for TV, Video, DVD, Webcast or other public broadcast as part of the audience or by security CCTV.
13. Tickets cannot be used as part of any marketing, media or sales promotion, whether commercial or non commercial, without the prior written consent of In The Dock.
14. Wristbands remain the property of In The Dock until after the event's completion.
15. No alcohol can be bought into the arena from the camp site.
16. Persons suspected of carrying items which may be used in an offensive or dangerous manner, or carrying out illegal activities with the arena or other parts of the site may be searched.
17. No glass will be permitted anywhere on the site.